This is your chance to join us and a crew of pro surfers on a week’s surf trip in Spain this October.
Spearheaded by British Champ Sam Lamiroy, you’ll enjoy a week of high performance surf coaching, pumping waves, sunshine and sangria from 12th – 19th October 2015.
Every day you’ll have coaching and free surf sessions with the pro team, which will be photographed by Wavelength photographers. Inspiring you to push your surfing to beyond the next level, as well as receiving great insights and having a long lasting memory and record of the sessions. You’ll also get a Wavelength goodie bag courtesy of generous surf industry partners and trip sponsors.
There will be time to take a trip over to Santander to sample the incredible pinchos bars, a few hours here and there to enjoy the beautiful, rural surroundings and possibly the odd afternoon to session the awesome local concrete skatepark. But the week will evolve around stretching, surfing, video analysis, eating and sleeping.
12th – 19th October 2015
£545pp First 4 to book get £50 off.
The week includes
– Airport Transfers
– Shared accommodation at the Surf House
– Return transfers from Santander airport or ferry port
– Welcome BBQ and party
– Six yoga sessions
– All meals
– Six mornings of surf coaching sessions from Sam Lamiroy and team
– All surfing equipment (if needed)
– Free Use of the LSA Board Rack (12 Boards including Fire Wires, Chilli, Simon Anderson, Watershed, Endeavour Shapes)
– Photos of your surfing (used for coaching analysis, and available to download)
– Free use of SUP’s, bikes and skateboards
– Wavelength Goody Bag
Chance of waves?
Good! Low Pressure gives it a nice and comfortable 70% chance of 4-5ft.
What are the waves?
Beautiful a-frame beach break in front of the surf camp. Loads of secret spots nearby.
How to book
We have partnered up with specialist surf tour operator Ticket to Ride to meet all tour operator standards leaving it to us to ensure that our readers are treated to pro surf trip to remember. Book online here, or call 0208 788 8668.