We are offering Surf Clubs an absolute no brainer of a sponsorship bundle for the next year. The bundle includes sponsorship from us, and all of the below brands to give both you and your members a tonne of benefits for the year ahead.
Wavelength Surf Magazine
• Chance for your committee to get an Interview with the Editor to have an online article, and a 1 page feature in the magazine.
• Box of magazines (Perfect away for Freshers Fair if you’re a Uni Surf Club)
Ticket to Ride – Worldwide Surf Adventures
• Use of Ticket to Ride Surf Schools for your trips, with your own instructors (or TTRide instructors if yours aren’t qualified)*
• Discounted Lifesaving and ISA courses
• 5% of TTRide trips for all Club members
• 5 TTRide t-shirts per club
Errant Surf Travel
• Discounted prices for club surf trips to: Spain, Morocco, Portugal, Sri Lanka and more!
• The organiser goes free
• Full UK booking support, we take the hassle out of booking a group surf trip abroad
• ATOL protection etc.
Alibi Health Drink
• Get your club sponsored by the best health drinks brand on the market – Alibi Drink
• Alibi are looking for the most enterprising/proactive surf teams to get behind and support
• Free drinks for events/freshers, logo/banner usage and web features all on offer
• Introductions to Alibi representatives made upon application
How to get involved?
For more information, or to submit your sponsorship request contact the Wavelength Master of Stoke – Max Hepworth-Povey
Terms and Conditions
• Each sponsor partners logo to be included on all club promo material, clothing, with links on website etc.
• All clubs have to take part in Wavelength’s “Get your Club in Wavelength” campaign
• Any Sponsor deals or requests to be shared on club channels (these will be relevant to your members, and no more than 3 through the year).
• Club must have more than 30 members
• Clubs are NOT tied “exclusively” to these sponsors
• All sponsorship applications to be submitted by 30th August
*Cost of £10 pp include board and wetsuit, £15pp includes board, wetsuit and instructor
**Book 3 people on a course – £50 cash back
Book 5 people on a course – £150 cash back
Book 8 people on a course – £250 cash back
[applies to any TTRide SLSGB courses]
More information on the individual sponsors below:
Ticket to Ride Worldwide Surf Adventures – Offer trips ranging from 1 – 13 weeks in South Africa, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and others. Ideal for Uni Summer holidays. They also have Cornish surf schools in Newquay and Perranporth.
Errant Surf Travel – The UKs leading surf travel agency.
Alibi Health Drink – The Ultimate Health Drink. All the nutrients you need for an action packed day, without caffeine, refined sugar or artificial sweeteners.